Article Search Blog

Article Search Blog Searching Articles Online | Internet News | Good Reviews

segunda-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2017

Ronaldo: I'm not motivated by money - ESPN FC

money - Google News | January 02, 2017 at 06:48AM | Ronaldo: I'm not motivated by money - ESPN FC

ESPN FC

Ronaldo: I'm not motivated by money
ESPN FC
Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo has said that he is not motivated by money after the Portugal captain was linked with turning down a lucrative offer to play in China. Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has said that an unnamed Chinese club were willing to ...

and more »

January 02, 2017 at 06:48AM | money - Google News
Ronaldo: I'm not motivated by money - ESPN FC
money - Google News

money - Google News | January 02, 2017 at 06:48AM | Ronaldo: I'm not motivated by money - ESPN FC

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário