Article Search Blog

Article Search Blog Searching Articles Online | Internet News | Good Reviews

terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2016

How the Title I Money Is Distributed - U.S. News & World Report

money - Google News | June 01, 2016 at 01:02AM | How the Title I Money Is Distributed - U.S. News & World Report

U.S. News & World Report

How the Title I Money Is Distributed
U.S. News & World Report
Under both the basic and concentration formulas, once a district hits the required threshold to receive Title I funding, it receives the same amount of money per poor child regardless of how many poor children it serves. That means, for example, that a ...

and more »

June 01, 2016 at 01:02AM | money - Google News
How the Title I Money Is Distributed - U.S. News & World Report
money - Google News

money - Google News | June 01, 2016 at 01:02AM | How the Title I Money Is Distributed - U.S. News & World Report

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário